Thursday, June 21, 2012

Trip to Gravity Hill Farm

On Tuesday Sara brought me along to a wonderful farm that sell some great produce.   What was so cool is all the produce that was for sale had just been picked that day.   I bought some salad and yellow beans.  It so wonderful to have such fresh produce, the taste is so much better!
After we bought our produce we went to see the animals the best part J   They have Llamas, alpacas, chickens and goats there.   I really love Llamas; I just think they are so cute and cuddly.   
These had been shaved recently so they were kind of homely in a cute way. I’m sure they are enjoying having shorter fur though with the summer heat coming on though.  We also spent time with the goats as well.  They were so friendly and just loved to get attention. 


Here is a link to their web page Gravity Hill Farm gravityhillfarm

2 comments:

  1. I love Gravity Hill Farm...animals of all kinds, organic produce, and Brynne! Yay! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara,

      We will have to go back when I get back in August :)

      Delete