Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1 year Anniversary

Today started out is such a awesome way, as I was working the plane Kristie my co worker hugged me and wished me happy rebirth day J   One of the rampers that was helping us load our airplane sang happy birthday to me over the intercom.   WOW I about cried!   How sweet, so today is my 1st year anniversary of gender confirmation surgery.    As I look back on it a year ago I was in the hospital all juiced up on morphine in a daze.  It was a scary time, but so well worth it.   I have been blessed beyond belief with a spouse and children and job that are so supportive.  Without them I would have never made it to where I am today.   I find myself today in Seattle full circle, about 6 years ago we were living here and I was working over 100 hours a week at work to keep myself consumed and my mind off my struggle and deep drive to be a women.   Now here I am working at the airport as a strong confident woman.    6 years of struggling and now I am who I always should have been and truly the happiest that I have ever been!  
Thank you to all that have helped me along the way.   I rarely show photos of my prior self but given today is a special day I figure I will show you a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment