Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Me

I have been wanting to learn how to do a blog for a while now so I thought that I would give it a try.
I really don't know were this is going to lead and I really don't have any preconceived ideas of were its going to go as well.

I thought that I would share a photo of me taken by my friend Cindy the other day.  I had a really quick trip up to Pennsylvania.  On my way back to South Carolina I stopped in Chestertown Maryland to see Cindy and her spouse Susan.  I have known them for a year now and they are such nice people.  It was so nice to catch up with them.  Cindy and I had a great time walking downtown and hitting some of the little shops and she took this photo of me in front Sultana of the Chester river.  It was made by hand there in Chestertown and launched in 2001.  It is used for education of students and teachers about the history, culture and environment of the Chesapeake Bay area.
http://www.sultanaprojects.org/aboutus.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment