Saturday, May 19, 2012

What should I name my bear?



Last July My wife Tina gave me this teddy bear to me while I was in the hospital for a week.  It is funny I don’t have any stuffed animals other than this one, and I really am not into them either.  However I have really become fond of this one.  It was so comforting when to squeeze it when I was laying flat on my back in the hospital.  Even now when I’m feeling blue I love to grab hold of it and think happy thoughts and all is better.   I have taken it on all of my trips but one when I forgot to put it in the suite case.  It is just the right size to travel with me, and doest take up space.  I have lots of nice memories with this bear, being that I travel well over a 100 days with it.  A few days ago I realized that I failed to do something though; I have not given it a name yet.   I have just been calling it my bear.   So I am now on a quest to name it.  I am interested in what you think I should name it?  My first thoughts are New Hope, or Bristol.  So please leave me any thoughts of name ideas J

1 comment:

  1. you should name it little bear or sunggle hotstuff cuger hahahahh

    ReplyDelete