Saturday, February 9, 2013

Reassurance



Reassurance is something we all need from time to time I think.  For me it seems that when there are changes in life I always feel the need for reassurance.  Some of the bigger changes in life I have been so lucky to have Tina there with me by my side.   She has been so great in giving me the reassurances that I have needed.   For over a year and half I have been carrying around this coin that Tina gave to me when I was in the hospital for a week.  


I have kept in my purse, and a lot of the time it was in the car where I could see it all the time when I was driving a lot.   Now that I’m not traveling I have been keeping it in my pocket.    I am pretty sure that Tina doesn’t know how much this little coin means to me.  When I am feeling down or needing some reassurance I pull the coin and remember the time when Tina gave it to me.    I sometimes like to look and the coin and remember where I have come from and it gives me hope to where I am going a well.



No comments:

Post a Comment