Wednesday, April 18, 2012

non-eventful

I am here at my home away from home downstairs eating some really good Chinese veggie stir-fry!  Thinking back on my last week all I really can say is Blahhhhhh.   Nothing really sticks out as being extraordinarily good or bad.  You know it’s kind of funny how human nature its.  We are always seem to be striving or wanting more out of life.  I can remember over the last few years just longing for the normalcy in life.  Now that I have it, or as close to it as one can in the aviation industry it’s not enough.  Maybe because of having all the ups and downs in life over the last few years I just am not used to having a non-eventful  life?
    
I am feeling lucky because I will only be out of town for 11 days this rotation.  I think that Tina and I are starting to get used to me traveling.  It still is hard for us to leave each other, but it’s also really nice to have the uninterrupted time together when I’m off though.  We seem as a family to be able to spend better quality time now as compared to when I was working at home in Charleston.
While I was doing my daily walk and enjoying the great weather here today I took this photo of this tree that was full of blooms, it was so pretty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment