Sunday, April 1, 2012

A great week

This week has been a busy week for me. I really have been struggling to pull all my thoughts together.  So I thought I would just hit a on a few things that happened from last Sunday. I went from Pennsylvania to Texas and back in the 1st part of the week to work an airplane.  On Wednesday Lisa and Michael had a really cool open house at the Bed and Breakfast.  They opened it up for all the neighbors to see what services that they offer at the Fox and Hound.  Sara in the picture below made this excellent French toast soufflé for the open house and some other great treats.    As you can see I had a really big piece.  It was so good!


Then on Thursday there was the airing if the Dr. Oz show we were in. Tina and girls watched it together at home.  I was glad that they could be together and support each other.  I really had a blessing of having Sara, Lisa and Paula watch the show with me at the B & B.   I don’t think they really knew how much their support meant to me.   I am learning to open up more, I am finding that I really value having friendships more than I ever have in the past.   In the past I was always so guarded, I would not let people get close to me at all.  Because of that I really didn’t have many friends and the ones I had were not that close either.

No comments:

Post a Comment