Saturday, December 15, 2012

Planes and Wedding Dresses


Well I have been crazy busy sense my last post.   I left Miami and stopped a few days in Savannah GA on the way home to work 2 planes.  

I got home for 5 days and back to Miami for a day and back home to catch a plane in Charleston.   I have driven over 7,000 miles on the rental car sense the end of October when I rented it. The last 2 weeks I have had the opportunity to work a the MCC Food bank as I was passing through going home.   Seeing the huge need for food in Charleston makes me so blessed that I have a job!


Tomorrow I will get to go the church that the family has been going; I’m excited to see the church service.  Not sure how they will be with Tina and I though, they kind of seen a bit conservative.

I will head back to Miami after church for a week of the Christmas rush.  I don’t think it will be too bad we will have a plane in the early morning and in the later evening.   Last year I was working in Minneapolis and the way the planes were coming in we were only having 4 or 5 hours in-between and you had to decide between sleep or eating.

Today Tina and I took Brenna to shop for a wedding dress.  I was not really sure if we were going to find the dress of her dreams but sure thought that we could start looking anyway.  She tried on several but it was the 3rd one that caught her eye.   I just loved how her eyes lit up; you could tell it was the one for her.   I think this was the easy part, now the work will come in planning the wedding though.   Brenna has decided that she wants a fairly small wedding and mostly inviting immediate family members.  We are thinking of having it at my 2nd home as well to make it special.


No comments:

Post a Comment