Thursday, March 22, 2012

Second Home

Well I am back to my usual traveling schedule.   I have really enjoyed being able to be work from home for the last two months.  I was able to spend so much quality time with my spouse Tina and the girls, and we had a great time together.  Being home so long does make it hard for me to leave them, but as I am traveling it gives me something to look forward to as well.
I did have an interesting experience the other night.  When I travel up to cover do coverage at the McGuire AFB  like always like to stay at this nice B&B.   I got in pretty late and carried some of my luggage to the room, and laid down of the bed and it just felt like my 2nd home.  I do stay a lot here and usually in the same room, but it still surprised me though.  I love the staff and they feel like a extended family to me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment