Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring time

When I was walking last night, I think that this is my favorite time of the year is spring.  The temperature is just right, the mornings are cool and the days don’t get too hot either. 
I love that all the plants and animals seem to have this sense that the winter is over and everything is turning fresh and new.  The grass is turning a nice shade of green and the trees are budding out and blossoming.  The flowers are showing off their beautiful colors giving off great scents for everyone to smell.
In life we all go through the winter blues, some winters longer are longer than others.  Then we hit the spring time of things and start off new again.   In lots of ways I see our family as well as myself hitting a spring time.  This spring I don’t want to take it for granted like I have in the past, and want to enjoy it before life takes us into the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment