Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Soccer Mom on the loose!






Life’s changes have really hit our family in the last few weeks.  Christa has started her new school and is really enjoying it.  They have no bus services though so it is requiring us to take her to and from school.   Brenna has started her college career at Winthrop as well, when looking for a place to live we had originally wanted to live close to the university so that she could just walk to school.  But unfortunately we did not and we are a ways away from the school so we have to work her into the schedule of getting to school as well.    Tina also has changes as well, she just recently got offered a new job and will be starting this week J   Congrats to her for sure, I think this will be her dream job finally.
 So my point to all this rambling is that I have gone from a being a sole income provider and traveling mom to Soccer Mom in a month’s time.  The only thing I need is a SUV or wagon, the Jetta doesn't fit in with the image though.
 It has been a huge adjustment to say the least, and I have to laugh because it is the last thing I ever expected in life.   I really do enjoy the time that I get to spend with our family though.   We are getting ready to purchase another car so maybe we should get a car so I can truly fit in as a Soccer Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment