Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time on my hands.


For Christmas Tina got me a digital camera.   When we lived in Sitka I used to take a lot of photos, for a while I sold some of my photographs to tourist to help defer the cost of my camera equipment and film supplies.   I am really new to the digital age in cameras.  I have played with some small point and shoot but I really have not used a full size digital camera though. 
I took a walk today and got to finally really start to take some photos of wildlife and just things that interested me.   What I really like about the camera is the instant gratification of seeing the photo that I just took.   I remember the days when I would take photos and then rush to the store and process them to see if I got any good shots.   Now it so cool I can just look and see, however this camera also acts different then the cameras that I used to use do I think it will take some time before I feel comfortable and used to how it reacts.
I really didn't know how much I miss taking photos; it is really very relaxing for me.  It has always been a dream that I could make a living doing photography. I know that I have the passion for it even more then working with airplanes.

Anyway here is a few photos that I took. 








No comments:

Post a Comment