Friday, January 25, 2013

Cardinals on the walk and a spiritual funk


Over the years we have lived in several cities in many different states.  In each location there is always some kind of wildlife that I that I take a liking too.   Over the last week I have really notice the Cardinals on the path that I have been walking on.   I love how their bright red sticks out in the greenness of the bushes.  I love how they are all puffed up with the cool weather.     I have been striving to take the perfect photo of one of them to do justice on how beautiful they are.    



Recently I have found myself in a spiritual funk.  I’m really not sure what has caused it as of yet.  I also don’t really know how to solve it either.   I think that one of the reasons is that we don’t have a regular church.  It may be that I have been so busy doing other things and not taking the time to worship God as I should as well.  In the end I am going to try to focus on this part of my life and get it back to the way it used to be or even better.  I guess it is like any relationship and there is ups and downs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment